Dr (Mrs.) Kolade Roseline Olufunbi
Director, Internal Audit
She was born on 12tth1964 in Zaria Kaduna State. She is from Owo Local Government Area, Ondo State. She attended St, Andrew’s Primary School in Kaduna State and Finished in 1976. She also attended Teachers College Kaduna State and earned her Certificate in 1981.
After the Diploma in Accounting at Ahmadu Bello University (ABU, Zaria) in 1984, she proceeded for BSc. In Accounting and graduated in 1987. She also bagged her MBA in the same University in 2002. She had her MSc.in Forensic Accounting from Saint Monica University Yaounde, Cameroun in 2017 while her PhD.in Forensic Accounting and Auditing was earned from Charisma University USA in 2021.
She is a fellow of the following Institutes: Association of National Accountant of Nigeria (ANAN) 2002, Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM) 2003, Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN) 2005, Association of Certified Chartered System Accountants (ACCA) 2019.
She served with NITEL, Kaduna under the National Youth Service Corp, After her NYSC, she took up an appointment with Foreman Ventures, Kaduna as Senior Accountant for one year before she got appointed with Haimma Community Bank PLC, Zaria where she rose to the post of Branch Accountant. She later joined Allied Bank, Kaduna between 1992 and 1998 as head of Customer Services.
She was appointed as an Accountant in the Civil service Commission and was deployed to Federal Inland Revenue Service in 2000 and served there till 2011 as Internal Auditor. She was there after posted to Head of Service where she served as an Internal Auditor from 2011 to 2015. She was posted to Federal Ministry of Transport where she worked for 2 years (2015-2017) and was thereafter posted to Federal Ministry of Finance where she served as Deputy Director, Finance and Accounts from2017 to 2022.
Dr. (Mrs.) Kolade Roseline is presently working with Federal Ministry of Water Resources as Director, Internal Audit. In her Capacity as a Director, Dr. (Mrs.) Kolade oversees all the units in the Internal Audit Department for effective verification of the activities of the Ministry.
TRAINING, WORKSHOPS AND SEMINARS
- “High Performance people Skills Program’’, London Business School, London, United Kingdom June 2019.
- ‘’Authentic Leader Development‘’, Harvard Business School, USA December 2018.
- ‘’Gender and National Accounts‘’, West African Institute for Financial and Economic Management (WAIFEM), Accra Ghana July 2018.
- ‘’Cash Management’’, AFRITAC West 2 and IMF, Accra Ghana April 2018.
- ‘’Effective Management of Projects ‘’ GTC Training Consulting Group, London, United Kingdom November, 2012
- ‘’International Financial Reporting Standards’’, GTC London, Training Consulting Group, London United Kingdom.2012.
- ‘’Risk-based Internal Audit’’ Organized by crown Agent, London, United Kingdom 2011.
- ‘’The Implication of Fiscal Responsibility Act (2007) on the Public Internal Financial Control System’’, Office of the Auditor General of the Federation and Leading Edge Academy, Nigeria 2008.
- ”Internal Audit’’, RIPA International accredited by The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA), London United Kingdom 2006.
- ‘’Data Processing and Programming’’, Communication-Electronics School Technical Training Group, Kaduna Nigeria.1998.