Mrs. Idakwo Jummai A.
Director, Human Resource Management
Started her educational career in Kaduna, Kaduna State. Her family later moved to Jos, Plateau State where she started and completed her secondary school at St. Louis College Jos. She proceeded to the University of Jos studied and obtained B.A. (Arts, English) and later Post-graduate Diploma (PGD) at the University of Calabar, Cross Rivers State.
My Civil Service Career began in December, 1992 when she was employed as a Senior Personnel Officer, moved to the National Boundary Commission where she was and progressed to the rank of Assistant Director, and deployed to the Federal Ministry of Environment.
Thereafter she was deployed to the Ministry of Defence upon promotion to the post of Deputy Director. she was subsequently deployed to the Ministry of Petroleum Resources and then to the Office of the Head of the Civil Service of the Federation and later deployed to the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation and then to the present Ministry of Water Resources all in the Administration Cadre.
AD-HOC DUTIES COVERED:
Served as Member/ Secretary as follows:
- Presidential Committee on Winding up of SURE-P.
- Presidential Committee on the Report of OIG of Global Fund.
- Presidential Committee on Special Detainee linked to the Boko Haram Insurgency.
- Inter-Ministerial Committee on the establishment of the Nation Secondary Schools.
- Presidential Independent Fact- Finding Panel (PIFFP) on the activities of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
- 2015 Presidential Inauguration Committee.
- Overseeing Director representing the Secretary to the Government of the Federation(SGF) Border Communities Development Agency (BCDA).
- Presently Director, Human Resources Department, Federal Ministry of Water Resources, Abuja.
Married with three Children.